This course will help you learn the following:
- A step-by-step & systematic approach in learning shell scripting embedded with quizzes, assignments & projects.
- Accept user input
- Process command-line arguments
- Understand the shell special variables
- Using Brace expansion
- Using conditional statements & loops: if..then..else, while, until, for and case
- Create user menus using "select"
- ***** Write loops directly on the command-line for disposable scripts *****
- Quizzes, Assignments, Projects & Tests -- To enhance your learning.
Resources included to "boost" your productivity:
- Template Scripts.
- A design approach for medium & complex projects.
- Real-world sample scripts.